Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rubix Cubes

ello ello ello
ok, I think I understand this whole "blogging" thing lol.
Know what I wish I knew? What I look like in other people's mind. Idky
ehhh life is so strange isn't it?
beavers and mustard.
don't mix.
sprite and pepper (not Dr. Pepper, like salt and pepper pepper)
Mix.
let's see, what's happening right now?
I'm still in computer class
Clarise is right behind me as I am writing this...
emily is tapping her fingers impatiently...
now she plays with my water bottle
Clarise took it away
emily some how got it again...
now they are making a post on her file
Daniel is next to me playing with a rubix cube...
I really wish I had that rubix cube...
now we're having a conversation about Rubix cubes...
apparently Daniel knows how to do it and I don't
emily wants to time him on it...
WHOA LIKE THE WHITES ARE ALL TOGETHER NOW
THIS IS REALLY AMAZING TO WATCH
WISH YOU WERE HERE
HOLY CRAP HE PUT IT TOGETHER!!!!
now he just pulled out this star, a 12 sided one
oh wow now I really want to know how
emily is fasinated by this...
emily has the six sided rubix cube
wow this is a really boring blog lol
i'm just going to stop now
ly-The Little Runaway Taco

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am Dallas. You are not alone in this whole "blogging in computer class thing." I do it all the time. I have been bloggin foreva! (if two months counts as forever...) Check out my blog! Coolie! Bye!
dalsblog96.blogspot.com
Bye!